TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

July 2017 Mike Fink Shoot Is Now Open - Signup Here

(1/20) > >>

Ohio Joe:
Just a heads up everyone. Our Annual "Mike Fink" shoot for July 2017 is now open, so start gathering your Team Partner.

Post your two person Team in this thread. I will consolidate the list.

This is a free shoot which is open to TMA members who are on or off our website,,, and guest non members who are on our website). You will need a shooting partner as this is a two person team shoot.

Those who sign up for our Silhouette Match have a copy of the Mike Fink Target included in their packet -  all others will have to run a copy from our "Target" section here on our website. The target you will use is here; http://traditionalmuzzleloadingassociat ... /MF-TC.pdf

Our Annual Mike Fink Shoot is a free shoot. (Please shoot only one target to turn in, and let the balls hit where they may.

Lets get this rolling;

TMA Sight Rules Apply
Two Person Teams (Be sure to put your screen name on your target)
Mike Fink Match Shot In July
Shot from 25 Yards - Offhand
One Target / 5 Shots - Shoot One Target Only / No "Picked" Multi Target Shooting

Scoring will be - (You Must Break The "Scoring Line Completely" To Receive The Higher Score Value) NOTE: Outer Scoring Lines That Are Thicker Then The Inner Scoring Lines Should Be Viewed As Thinner Lines (from the outside - And In Some Situations From The Inside Line) When Scoring Them... A Ball That Is Half or Better In The Head From The Bottom Line Of The CUP Will Be Scored As A MINUS TEN (-10)...  There May Be Situations With The Scoring That Requires The "Match Scorer" To Make A Judgement Call Of Shot Placement On The Mike Fink Target... A Judgement Call Is Not Open To Debate, Nor Is The Scoring System Of The Mike Fink Target Open For Debate. (ALL MIKE FINK TARGETS ARE SCORED THE SAME)

Mail Your Team Target to me; With Your Name On It. They Must Be (Mailed) Post Marked No Later Then August 15th...

2017 TEAMS TO DATE

01... Ohio Joe & No Powder
02... RollingB & SSE
03... Lonewolfe20 & Paul Red Buffalo Hoff
04... RussB & Rob DiStefano
05... greyhunter & PaulK
06... Spotted Bull & Bison Horn
07... Mad Irish Jack & Maven
08... dmarsh & Winter Hawk
09... amm1851 & Axe

rollingb:
Team 2: rollingb and sse  

Lonewolfe20:
Can my son shoot under my membership

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: "Lonewolfe20" ---Can my son shoot under my membership
--- End quote ---

Sure... What's his name and I'll get you guys listed.

Lonewolfe20:
Lonewolfe20 and Paul Red Buffalo Hoff
Thanks looking forward to shooting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version