Traditional Firearms > Flintlock Long Guns

One winter project done

(1/2) > >>

KDubs:
 [ Invalid Attachment ]
 [ Invalid Attachment ]
Well I got my 20ga Fowler stripped of the old muddy brown color and tried an aqua fortis application.
 Blackened the under pipes too.
 Also a new trigger, I over filed the original when I built it and it was kinda sloppy.
 Kevin
 I like it.
 Kevin

rollingb:

:applaud   :bl th up

No Powder:
Is that pretty rifle going to go postal shortly?

KDubs:
Yessir, guite possible.  Using a rifle seems too easy  :lol sign
 Need to do a little load work with here. Been binging mike beliveau lately.
 Nice queen anne lock, worked the forend a little too.
 Had a 1/8" shelf against the barrel so scraped that down to a feather knife edge along the stock/ barrel.
 Looks way better and a little lighter too.
 Let's start shooting.
Kevin

dmarsh:
Saw this on the Muzzle Loading Forum about Mike Beliveau from his son.  He sure hasn't been in the good luck department lately.

"This is Mike’s son Rob: Mike had a fall at his home on Thursday the 15th. He dislocated his left shoulder, broke his right arm, and broke his T6 vertebrae. He spent a week in hospital where his shoulder was set, and his broken arm was operated on. He was then transferred to a rehab facility where he will remain for what will likely be 4 to 6 weeks. Right now, he can’t use either arm so he can’t use social media himself. He most likely won’t be posting and videos until sometime in late April or early May. I will post updates as things progress. Dad is in good spirits and focusing on the work needed to recover. Thank you for you continued support."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version