TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

May Comments For Our May 2017 Paper Silhouettes Results

<< < (6/7) > >>

Winter Hawk:
Those chickens are tough to hit; they duck & run on ya!  Looks good to me, wish I had solid hits like you do!  :hairy

~WH~

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on May 24, 2017, 03:03:18 PM ---Those chickens are tough to hit; they duck & run on ya!  Looks good to me, wish I had solid hits like you do!  :hairy

~WH~

--- End quote ---

Oh I don't have that many solid hits WH. Wish I did! I have solid misses! :)

I just received Mad Irish Jack's targets and they have solid hits. Nice shooting MIJ!  :bl th up

Maven:
Nice shooting, Joe!  You know, my problem isn't seeing those chickens, but hitting them! :laffing  I'm sure you'll do better on a calm day.

Ohio Joe:
 :laffing

Maven, I wonder if I should try nicking them? Who knows, I might hit 'em!   :pray: :applaud

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on May 21, 2017, 05:35:09 PM ---Well, the targets are in the mail although that means they won't leave our fine village until tomorrow after 4:00 pm.  Then you can look at them and see if they really ARE touching.  I still think the critters are alive and running back & forth!  :laffing

~WH~

--- End quote ---

Winter Hawk, I've just reviewed your targets (they just arrived) and your score of 9 stands!  :bl th up

That turkey leg shot is boarder line touch and nick but you're covered either way under our Scoring Rules, and it is good! Nice shooting!  :shake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version