TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

September 2022 Monthly Postal Match Results - Mike Fink!

<< < (2/4) > >>

cwgrizz:

--- Quote from: The Miner '49er on September 05, 2022, 02:49:15 PM ---My mom used to always say "there's more than one way to skin a cat" so here's how I plan to conquer the Mike Fink target this month. It all comes down to adhering to the letter of the law of the rules and then using a wee bit of creativity. Robd has two rules: "shoot from 25 yards, offhand" and "print out the Mike Fink target face". What he doesn't say is the dimensions of the printout. Here is where some creativity enters the shootin' match. 1. I'll set my printer to an output of 9 panels of 8 1/2"x11" each to yield a target of 26"x33" 2. I'll tape them together, shoot it from 25 yards 3. tack the completed face to the side of the barn 4. stand about 15' away, zoom my camera to wide focal length 5. press the shutter release and voila --a nice image to email to Rob--! This doesn't per se violate any rules and shooting at a bucket sized "cup" ought to be helpful. Can anybody else think of another way to get a great score?     :luff:

--- End quote ---

With a target that size, you'd have to be shooting a cannon to get the holes the right size or......................just claim you're shooting a rifle/pistol with a bore the size of BB's.
 :hairy

RobD:
 [ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

RobD:
 [ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

RobD: