TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

2021 TMA Postal Match Leader Board - JUNE SCORES

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hank in WV:
Or what... :luff: :lol sign

Ohio Joe:
Rob, that sure ain't a bad group at all for a smoothie IMHO.  :bl th up

I got' a get off my butt and get out to the Range. Hopefully tomorrow since my traveling around visiting family is over for awhile.

But I'm gonna use one of them rifle guns...  ;)

RobD:

--- Quote from: Hank in WV on June 18, 2021, 10:22:56 PM ---Or what... :luff: :lol sign

--- End quote ---

HEY now!  I resemble that remark!  ;banghead;   :luff:   :wave

RobD:

--- Quote from: Ohio Joe on June 21, 2021, 07:47:12 PM ---Rob, that sure ain't a bad group at all for a smoothie IMHO.  :bl th up

I got' a get off my butt and get out to the Range. Hopefully tomorrow since my traveling around visiting family is over for awhile.

But I'm gonna use one of them rifle guns...  ;)

--- End quote ---

That was with the new-to-me trade gun I got and worked on earlier this year.  I used 575 balls and .015 ticking lubed with Gato Feo and 70 grains of Swiss 3f down the tube and a few sprinkled in the pan.  I prolly touched off a dozen balls at least getting used to the gun, figuring the charge, and learning sight hold before tacking up a target face.  I was quite lucky that all balls touched black!  It also showed that time has done caught up with me as the black looked like a pin head from 25 yards away.  Dang.

A rifle gun might've been a tad better, but I love me them smoothies!  :bl th up

Hope you can have some range fun too, Joe!  :bl th up

RobD:
 [ Invalid Attachment ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version