TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

THE END OF THE TMA POSTAL MATCHES

<< < (2/4) > >>

The Miner '49er:
A huge round of applause for RobD. He certainly went above and beyond in his postal match offerings this year. The targets were fair and challenging and two of them were brand new. It's unfortunate that so few TMA'ers took the time, even just once, to see what the postal was all about. Rob will be sorely missed. Good luck to Ohio Joe next year; you will be facing an uphill battle. Thanks again, Rob!
 :hairy  :applaud

Bigsmoke:
What the Miner said.
Good job, Rob! :applaud :shake
Joe, with your years of experience, I have no doubt you will do a Bang Up (pardon the pun) Job. :hairy

John (Bigsmoke)

Ohio Joe:
Rob did a good job in my opinion.

You can offer up a program, but you can't control how many take part in the program.

Also, lets not forget we're going (and have been going) through a Powder shortage, and also everything to feed these smoke poles are all higher priced these days... IMHO, no NMD can control these things / which most likely has had a direct impact on participation...

I for one thank Rob for taking this on, as I know he's a busy man with all area's of not only the TMA, but his personal things he (like the rest of us) enjoy in life... So, once again, thanks Rob!  :shake

We'll shoot something in 2023, and hopefully the folks will be able to jump in and take part.

rollingb:
A big thank you to both, Rob and Joe!  :applaud  :applaud  :bow  :bow

Nessmuk:
Add my Thanks to both Rob and Joe. I was too volunteer but add me as a back up or assistant or alternate or whatever you want to call it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version