TMA Events and Activites > Past TMA Postal Shoots and Data

2020 TMA Monthly Postal Match Schedule

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: prairie dog on December 16, 2019, 10:57:06 AM ---Thank you Joe!

Just to be sure I understand;  The new rifle match is benchrest  style at 50 and 100 yards?  and everything else is off-hand?

--- End quote ---

Hi Steve,,,, Yes, the Offhand Matches are separate from the 50 & 100 Yard "Rest" Matches...

You can shoot either of the "Rest" Matches (50 & 100 Yards) off the bench, or off the Cross Sticks,,, your choice...

It won't make any difference in the scoring as this is a "choice of Rest" Match...

Also, I might add if anyone is wondering; You can shoot either the 50 yard, or the 100 yard, or both... I'll probably shoot both.  :shake

SharpStick:
Let me get this straight.

With my rifle I could shoot 4 targets each month (except July) - 25yds offhand, 50yds offhand, 50yds benchrest, and 100yds benchrest?
Or do I shoot the benchrest targets only once for 50yds and once for 100yds?

And I mail in the offhand targets and the benchrest targets I score and report on forum?

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: SharpStick on December 17, 2019, 04:54:13 PM ---Let me get this straight.

--- Quote ---With my rifle I could shoot 4 targets each month (except July) - 25yds offhand, 50yds offhand, 50yds benchrest, and 100yds benchrest?
--- End quote ---
Or do I shoot the benchrest targets only once for 50yds and once for 100yds?

And I mail in the offhand targets and the benchrest targets I score and report on forum?

--- End quote ---

That is correct SharpStick  :bl th up

Now,,, If everyone was agreeable and would rather just score their own "Monthly" targets (offhand and "From a Rest Targets) and report their score(s) here on our Forum, that would be fine with me as well... Save you all envelope and postage....

NOTE: The Only Targets I really need mailed to me is the "TMA National Championship Silhouette Targets" after they are shot, and the Annual "Mike Fink (Partner Shoot) Targets"

Would this be acceptable to all of you?

You could actually just post your scores here on our Forum for your Monthly Match Targets you shoot...

EXAMPLE: Lets say I shot these matchs in April, this would be how I would report them;

Ohio Joe
25RFO - 45-2x
50RFO - 42-0x

50RFR - 48-3x
100RFR - 44-2x

Would all of you rather do it this way? It's okay with me.

Nessmuk:
No offense to anyone on the forum but I trust Joe's scoring a lot more than  I  trust my own. Besides the USPS needs the business. :shake

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Nessmuk on December 17, 2019, 06:43:17 PM ---No offense to anyone on the forum but I trust Joe's scoring a lot more than  I  trust my own. Besides the USPS needs the business. :shake

--- End quote ---

Well thank you Nessmuk  :toast

Actually (on our monthly matches) scoring our targets aren't that hard, the ball has to at least touch the Scoring Ring to get the higher point value... [I'll also note here, that on our TMA Silhouettes the ball only has to touch the outer edge of the Silhouette to be counted as a knock down hit & your Silhouette Targets need to be mailed to me for scoring]...

If you prefer to mail your monthly targets to me for scoring and posting - that is fine,,, and if a person wants to score their own - as said earlier, I'm okay with that too, just post your score on that board I'll have up, and I'll consolidate them.  :shake

You guys decided how you want'a do it.  I'm in either way for either one, or both...  :bl th up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version