The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > TMA Information

What do I get for $15?

<< < (3/7) > >>

Spotted Bull:
ALL awesome presentations of what we get for our $15!

Gordon H.Kemp:
Good news and a great program . Hope it will continue to expand . I have , over the years worked in the Scouting programs . My oldest daughter spent a few years with the Cooperative Extension  4H program  , and at that time there was a shooting sports  segment (don"t know if they still continue to do so )?
        I"m sure it was/is posted some where on the forums but I must have missed it . Would like to know what Groups , Clubs and Oggs. are  considered for the program ? and how do they make their requests ? And is it a drawing or are the chosen by the BOD?
         regardless , I think its a great program and will in the not too distant future pay dividends  in creating  interest in preserving  the history of our country  , and  passion for the weapons and tools that made it possible .     :)

BEAVERMAN:
Gordon, everything you are asking about the guidelines for the youth grants are listed in the members section, and have been for close to a year, the committee that chose the eligible programs is made up of TMA members with one BOD officer as the committee chair, any non profit youth org, BSA, 4H, GSA, FCF, etc. that is a 501 c3 org is eligible but needs to be sponsored and submitted by a TMA member , hope this answers some questions, see the other posts for more detail

Gordon H.Kemp:
Thanks much for the information .  "And all this time I thought you guys were partying ???" :lol:  :rt th  

snake eyes:
Riley,
       Although unaware of this program,I can think of no better
way to use the money the TMA has available to it.I hope the program grows as the TMA grows.If there is a fund set up
especially for this program,some may even consider donations
to it.
      Regardless of that my hat goes off to the BOD and officers
for putting the program in motion.
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version