The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > TMA Information

What do I get for $15?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Uncle Russ:
This topic is about seven years old, but I would like to bring it to the top again, because it reflects so clearly who we really are and what we really do.

It also brings to light our successful Raffle that was just recently held....along with another year of absolutely great donations from a caring  Membership.
That, along with a very nice Flint lock from the TMA, made for yet one more successful year in our TMA Grant Program.

The key to every successful Membership Organization is to be found in the members themselves!

Recommend us to your buddy, to other family members, and the neighbor down the street.

Have them visit the TMA forum, and help them become a TMA Supporting Member.

We are always in need of supporting members, without those that really care about our future in this wonderful sport we become "just another Internet Forum", and that is simply NOT us.

It does not define us, because we do care, and because we are concerned about the future of the sport, and in the future of our youth who will someday follow in our foot steps.
We can have everything else in the world, but without a membership that cares enough to support us, we have very little.

So step-up, bring the year 2019 in with a Membership to the TMA!
Show your support while promoting this interesting Hobby, plus helping the kids.

Become a Supporting Member!

Uncle Russ...

rollingb:
Besides the things already previously mentioned, Contributing TMA Members also qualify for our TMA Bi-Monthly Drawings in which contributing TMA Members can enter their names (every-other month), for a chance to win a $50.00 gift certificate to places like TOTW, and Crazy Crow.  :applaud

TMA Guests and Contributing TMA Members,.... if you haven't already,.... click on the link below and check out our TMA Member Raffle & Bi-Monthly Drawings forum.  :bl th up
http://tradmla.org/tmaf/index.php?board=109.0

Nessmuk:
Talk about serendipity , yesterday  I  was thinking about posting a thread  about everything I like about our forum . Today Uncle Russ gives me this wonderful segue. What do you get for the  price 2 Starbucks coffees?
      You get to keep our sport/passion alive for future generations. You get the comradrie of like-minded enthusiasts. You get knowledge  and to share knowledge  with experts and novices alike. You get a non-judgmental forum to  ask question and share ideas.

We all know there are other muzzleloading  forums out there but ours is different. We don't get tongue lashed for sharing different opinions, we don't get walked over in our posts. We get respectful answers to our questions and constructive feedback on our ideas.

I was reading a post about patch knives in another forum, the original question  was answered in 4 posts. A few of the "Experts" dogged each others answers for an additional  70 odd posts. I have neither time or inclination  for that nonsense.

Our board members, and moderators and membership  are the best. AND we don't have to put up with intrusive off-subject advertising .

Thank you all.
Nessmuk.

P.S. I was just guessing  about the price of Starbucks Coffee , I  can't  stand their stuff.

blackpowderbill:
This forum for 15$! Which is a far cry friendlier than a few others and sure better than Facebook trolls any day. :toast
Bill

Winter Hawk:

--- Quote from: Nessmuk on February 09, 2019, 11:26:33 AM ---What do you get for the  price 2 Starbucks coffees?

P.S. I was just guessing  about the price of Starbucks Coffee , I  can't  stand their stuff.
--- End quote ---

No wonder I don't buy Starbucks coffee!   :laffing :applaud :lol sign  I plumb can't afford that!  But yes, this has to be one of the friendliest, best run sites on the Internet.

~Kees~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version