The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > TMA Information

What do I get for $15?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Swamp:
What I get for my $15, is I get to belong to an association that will protect my passion, my beliefs, and my traditional way of life. That is what this organization is all about. It's not about receiving things in the mail, or personal gains, or just a forum to talk to people.

It's and ASSOCIATION people, one that will fight for what you and I believe in. I strongly feel that I have to belong to the TMA. It's the loud voice for what I truely believe in.

Ask yourself, why do I renew my membership to the NRA, NMLRA, or both every year? Is it not that you feel you have to belong to them? I bet it is! Same here. If your a traditional muzzleloader, then this is your place to call home! We WILL be the voice for all traditional muzzleloading.

Please consider joining our force if your a guest here. I get a good feeling when I renew my memebership every year, and I do believe you will to!

I welcome every traditional muzzleloader to the TMA!  

2 Locks:
This the first I heard about the TMA Youth Grant Rifles.  Guess I need to start paying attention along with paying my $15.  I must say that is the best idea I've seen come out of the TMA so far!

My hat's off to the Board & Officers for this one  

Keep up the good work guys!

BEAVERMAN:
Actually the bulk of the funding for the youth grants came from raffle tickets sales, but some of the dues $ were in the pot also, more to come as presentations are made

Voyageur:
Going back before TMA was shifted to a new server---the days when Smoke was the guy to go to and our former departed President whose picture still appears on our heading--- I  made the exact same comment. "What do I get for my $15????"...."why should I pay for a forum that's there for the using....???" I think that will run through many peoples minds when they are faced with that. Yes, it turns people off (maybe fortunately) I think it acts as a primary screening process until you lurk enough and find out that it's really a great place to be. Exactly the way it hit  me, I finally realized back then (early pleistocene) this was a good place to be.  Now with that said there are several other forums I do not sign on, with similar and sometimes greater charges for "membership." Truly many are not worth it i.e the 3 or 4 other BP forums that "exist"---I don't have to list them as most of you know of them---Riley and I know of another forum ( long time it hasn't been a true ML forum) that is fortunately going to die quite soon. So in my way of thinking I am happier being here as I know my posts will be read and I will not fade into the dust. Thanks for the opportunity to be in this great family we have going here just for US.  "Doc"

Riley/MN:

--- Quote from: "BEAVERMAN" ---Actually the bulk of the funding for the youth grants came from raffle tickets sales, but some of the dues $ were in the pot also, more to come as presentations are made
--- End quote ---

I knew that  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version