TMA Events and Activites > Past TMA Postal Shoots and Data

*TMA SIGHT RULES*

<< < (4/5) > >>

Two Steps:
Joe...I expect the Fear Factor helped a LOT!  Around here canning jars are a protected species!

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Two Steps on November 23, 2019, 07:39:11 AM ---Joe...I expect the Fear Factor helped a LOT!  Around here canning jars are a protected species!

--- End quote ---

:lol sign  :bl th up

Yes indeed! I've even sampled some canned NC moonshine out'a them jars - way back in the '70's... Smooth... :o  :toast

Winter Hawk:
our favorite Uncle, what size & brand were those jars?  I can probably mail you a case to replace them, except that they will be empty.  If the ones you broke were full, you can always say that the contents were so delicious you couldn't stop yourself from eating them all....  :toast

~Kees~

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on November 24, 2019, 04:43:20 PM ---our favorite Uncle, what size & brand were those jars?  I can probably mail you a case to replace them, except that they will be empty.  If the ones you broke were full, you can always say that the contents were so delicious you couldn't stop yourself from eating them all....  :toast

~Kees~

--- End quote ---
Thanks Kees.
This case of a dozen jars were those 1/2 pint blue jars that she uses for Jams, Jellies, and pickled Asparagus.
Which neither her, the kids, or the grandkids should be eating  anyway, but that Asparagus sure goes good in a Bloody Mary!
Plus, the kids and grandkids come for a visit and take home dozen jars of canned stuff and never, or very seldom, ever return the jars.
If she misses the Jars, I'll have her make the kids bring a bunch back.....it'll all be good.
Besides, SWMBO will never miss one of the 3 other"cases" of jars I counted, which is waaay too many anyway, so life is good.

Oldetexian:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on November 22, 2019, 10:37:17 PM ---Joe, I got up off the floor of the shop today, all by myself!
No I didn't fall again.... :toast
A box of Canning Jars got pushed off a shelf and I did my duty of cleaning it up, and hiding the evidence.
(SWMBO does not take kindly to me bustin up her canning stuff.)
 :yessir:

--- End quote ---

:lol sign :lol sign All I can say is AMEN, my brother. I am not afeared of much...but I am careful not to rile up the missus.  :toast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version