TMA Events and Activites > Past TMA Postal Shoots and Data

*TMA SIGHT RULES*

<< < (5/5)

Ohio Joe:
By golly Russ, I read your post (above) once again, and I gotta tell ye,,, my knees are just sore from thinking about the idea of having to get down into a shooting position on the ground... And then you having to clean up canning jars - the thought is terrifying with all that up and down work... My muscles hurt just thinking about it!

Now all this got me to thinking,,, just how do we older fellers get down into the "prone" shooting position in our advanced years??? Do we just throw ourselves on to the ground - perhaps blowing up a camping air mattress first and putting it on the ground in front of us, then just hope we hit it and don't slide off the side when we flop down on it... Of course I don't know what we'd do if we bounced side-way's on that air mattress - how the hell would we ever get off it???

I'm gonna have to ponder on your words a bit more before attempting anything requiring ground shooting positions... :laffing :laffing

Hank in WV:
I don't know what's wrong with you guys. I thought 70 was the new 50. Course 9PM is the new midnight too. :luff:

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Hank in WV on November 26, 2019, 05:58:01 PM ---I don't know what's wrong with you guys. I thought 70 was the new 50. Course 9PM is the new midnight too. :luff:

--- End quote ---

:luff:

Ain't that the truth!  :lol sign

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version