TMA Events and Activites > TMA Raffles and Drawings

The Great 2020 TMA Raffle Prizes!

(1/6) > >>

Spotted Bull:
Donated by smokepolepaul:
1)   Package #1   
    a)   1000 count pack of Southern Bloomers 2 ½ x 2 ½ square cotton gun cleaning patches
    b)   200 + pack of Southern Bloomers 3 inch round gun cleaning patches
2)   Package #2
    a)   1000 count pack of Southern Bloomers 2 ½ x 2 ½ square cotton gun cleaning patches
    b)   200 + pack of Southern Bloomers 3 inch round gun cleaning patches
3)   Package #3
    a)   Muzzleloader Original brass nipple pick in a brass case
    b)   100 pack of Muzzleloader Original .54 caliber felt wool wads
    c)   100 pack of Muzzleloader Original .58 caliber felt wool wads
    d)   1 4 oz jar of Precision Lube 2000 bullet and patch lube
4)   Package #4
    a)   Muzzleloader Original brass nipple pick in a brass case
    b)   100 pack of Muzzleloader Original .54 caliber felt wool wads
    c)   100 pack of Muzzleloader Original .58 caliber felt wool wads
    d)   1 4 oz jar of Precision Lube 2000 bullet and patch lube

Paul also has donated all shipping costs to get these fine products into the winners hands. Check out his site for all your fine shooting products at https://www.shootbetterproducts.com/

Spotted Bull:
From Beaverman!

--- Quote from: BEAVERMAN on May 16, 2020, 03:32:42 PM ---David I'll donate an early Virginia style bag, made by me, hand sewn from what used to be called blacksmith hide IE oil tanned with a steel buckle and pewter button, I'll have it done in about 10 days and will post a pic when finished

--- End quote ---

If you are new here and havent seen Beaverman's leatherworking, his work is setting above the top shelf!

Spotted Bull:
From Spotted Bull

I'm donating a hand sewn shooters pouch with a hemp canvas strap that I recently almost finished. Once its dyed I'll post some pictures.

rollingb:
I'll donate a,.... medium-size antiqued powder horn,.... from Powder Horns and More,.... including a woven strap that my wife is working on.

Pictures will be posted once the strap is finished.  :bl th up

rollingb:

--- Quote from: rollingb on May 18, 2020, 11:45:24 PM ---I'll donate a,.... medium-size antiqued powder horn,.... from Powder Horns and More,.... including a woven strap that my wife is working on.

Pictures will be posted once the strap is finished.  :bl th up

--- End quote ---

Here are a couple of pictures of the "medium size antiqued Powder Horns and More" powder horn with the new woven strap my wife made,.... I think the horn might even be transparent enough that you might be able to see the powder once some has been put in it. (it's brand new and has never had powder in it)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version