TMA Events and Activites > TMA Raffles and Drawings

2021 Raffle

(1/2) > >>

Butler Ford 40:
Is Spotted Bull running it? Can't PM him or email, he's showing up as "Guest".  My donation came in the mail today.

Two Steps:
Don’t think he’s on the forum anymore pard...What donation are you referring to?

Butler Ford 40:
A prize for the December raffle

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: Butler Ford 40 on January 16, 2021, 07:39:14 PM ---A prize for the December raffle

--- End quote ---

????.....Not sure Bill, but I was thinking we had only one Raffle in December, and that was run by Rondo, for $100 Bucks.
Perhaps someone will come forward and enlighten the both of us.

Russ...

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on January 16, 2021, 09:56:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Butler Ford 40 on January 16, 2021, 07:39:14 PM ---A prize for the December raffle

--- End quote ---

????.....Not sure Bill, but I was thinking we had only one Raffle in December, and that was run by Rondo, for $100 Bucks.
Perhaps someone will come forward and enlighten the both of us.

Russ...

--- End quote ---

We had our 2020 Christmas Drawing, which took place on Dec. 20th., and KDubs won the $100.00 prize,.... I'm not aware of any "raffle" taking place in December.

Next drawing coming up will be our 2021 Jan./Feb. TMA Bi-Monthly Drawing,.... when TMA "contributors" can start putting their names "in the hat" starting on Jan. 20th. for a $50.00 cash prize.
The actual drawing for the Jan./Feb. Bi-monthly Drawing will take place on Feb. 20th.  :bl th up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version