TMA Events and Activites > TMA Raffles and Drawings

2021 Raffle

<< < (2/2)

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Butler Ford 40 on January 16, 2021, 04:50:56 PM ---Is Spotted Bull running it? Can't PM him or email, he's showing up as "Guest".  My donation came in the mail today.

--- End quote ---

Was this "donation" something that you sent to Spotted Bull,... and it was recently returned to you??

Butler Ford 40:
Ok guys, thanks for straightening me out. Christmas Drawing.  I recently made a somewhat specialized purchase and while speaking with the merchant, ask about a gift certificate for the same. He said they do sell gift certificates, so I got one for the "Christmas Drawing", thinking it might be something someone else might enjoy as well.

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Butler Ford 40 on January 17, 2021, 04:55:14 AM ---Ok guys, thanks for straightening me out. Christmas Drawing.  I recently made a somewhat specialized purchase and while speaking with the merchant, ask about a gift certificate for the same. He said they do sell gift certificates, so I got one for the "Christmas Drawing", thinking it might be something someone else might enjoy as well.

--- End quote ---

Bill,.... first let me say, THANK YOU for your generosity and kind thoughts.  :shake  :toast

I'm sure we'll be having another "raffle" (of some sort) sometime in the future,.... so if you'd still like to donate that gift certificate when it happens it'll be greatly appreciated.  :)  :bl th up

Thanks again,
rollingb

Butler Ford 40:
 :hairylop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version