Shooting Traditional Firearms and Weapons > Shooting the Bow

70" Bow I Made 8 years Ago

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Hank in WV on July 20, 2020, 06:07:59 PM ---I'd be arrow shopping after that session. I'd hit that broken brick with all three shots. :Doh!

--- End quote ---

Not if you aimed at it like I do...  :lol sign :toast :shake

I did spend this afternoon cleaning up the target area and trimming the hedges - so it looks a whole lot better now... Hank, you remember Lucas from your visit - anyway he didn't want me to throw away his plastic bottles he was using as BB Gun Rifle targets, but I finally convinced him I had more... Yes, I had to show him...  :bl th up

Also I have to come clean,,, that brick is a piece of 2-1/2 or 3 inch yellow styrofoam a builder gave me sometime back... I think they use it when pouring concrete basement walls...

Hank in WV:
Good call, styrofoam would a good idea :bl th up. I expect Lucas is starting to get big by now.

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Hank in WV on July 20, 2020, 10:05:48 PM ---Good call, styrofoam would a good idea :bl th up. I expect Lucas is starting to get big by now.

--- End quote ---

He'll be 11 years old on August 5th... Yes he's sprouting right up and still has a ton of energy and still likes hanging out with me... Have to admit, I'm pretty beat at the end of the day - but I wouldn't change one minute of it.  He's a good kid with a big heart! :hairy

rollingb:
Nice bow Joe!  :hairy :hairy

Ohio Joe:
Thanks Rondo  :shake

I haven't shot much bow-n-arrow the last couple of years. No particular reason I can think of, but it seems like my interest in it is back once again... It saves on flint, caps, powder and lead. And it is enjoyable... :hairy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version