The Center of Camp > The Campfire

Counting the Days

(1/2) > >>

Fletcher:
I am counting down to March 1 when I pack up and head home after a year and
a half working down here on the Left Coast in SOCAL.  Legislation this year has now
may CA the MOST unfriendly to business and gun owners state in the good old USA.

The first order of business is to pack up for the Monroe Trad Show put on for many
years by the great folks of Cascade Mountain Men.  I will peddle my primitive archery
and thrown weapons as well as some muzzleloaders and my Ol' Thunder products.

Then back home where hopefully I can see my yard to set up my ML target range and
uncover my archery targets.  Presently lying quiet under about 4 feet of snow - but that
is good for the land so I am happy.

Hope to see a bunch of my old friends again, although a few have gone under  :horse      

Ohio Joe:
I'm sure you're looking forward to getting home.

Might mention to you that your first set of TMA Silhouettes aren't shot until April (not March) so you've gained 30 days already for a little rest and relaxation, and a little warm up target practice when you get home.

Riley/MN:
The mountains are calling, so you must go....

Bigsmoke:

--- Quote from: "Riley/MN" ---The mountains are calling, so you must go....
--- End quote ---

Riley,
I believe in that so much, I even bought a "T" shirt with that on the front.
And here I am, stuck at the beach!!  Oh well, come June, I am looking forward to being in the mountains, answering the call of nature, so's to speak.

John, glad you will be able to get out of LaLaLand, hopefully with most of your sanity intact.  Ditto what you said about CA being the most unfriendly state for gun owners and businesses.  I am sure you are aware of Buck Knives relocating to Post Falls, ID.  So far, I haven't heard any rumors of its going back to San Diego area.  Anyway, travel safe when you go back to MT and have a great time at the Kent, Puyallup, Enumclaw Monroe Show.  I really liked it when it was at the 1st and 3rd location, not so much the 2nd and 4th.  Haven't been to the remodeled fair grounds, have heard lots of good things about that.

John

amm1851:
I agree with you, Bigsmoke. The first time I went the show was in Puyallup. I liked that venue better than Enumclaw or Monroe. But it's been a few years since I attended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version