Traditional Firearms > Traditional Archery

Traditional Bow Maintenance and complete course on Tillering!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Eric Krewson:
I just made a video on making and using a tillering gizmo;

Uncle Russ:
Joe, what has happened to Eric?
Cant recall seeing him around lately. He appears to be very knowledgeable when it comes to everything "bow & arrer".

Hope he is okay and still around.

Uncle Russ....

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on April 01, 2018, 08:49:40 PM ---Joe, what has happened to Eric?
Cant recall seeing him around lately. He appears to be very knowledgeable when it comes to everything "bow & arrer".

Hope he is okay and still around.

Uncle Russ....

--- End quote ---

Russ, I believe he has a post above ours, here... I also saw he's posted a picture of a flintlock he has just finished that most likely was consuming some of his time.  :shake

Uncle Russ:
 :Doh!   How the heck did I not see that!

I could swear his post was NOT there before I posted.

You were talking about cleaning up your bow(s) so I re-read the entire thread since I like this particular thread anyway.
Seeing Eric's contribution I got to thinking I haven't seen him on the forum in awhile.

Silly old me!

Uncle Russ....

Uncle Russ:
Thanks to Eric I have read this entire thread several times.
And today I actually had my hands on a couple of my bows, couldn't help myself but string one up and pull it a couple of times.
At this time of year I always get that "Bow Itch".

From what I'm seeing on local news, a lot of other folks get this fever too. A lot of nice Bulls have been taken in the Glockum area...wild fires invariably have this effect of bringing in Big Game, including two nice Mountain Lion this year, both taken with a bow.

Anyway, this thread is so good I thought I would post a little something just to see if it can be brought back to life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version