The Center of Camp > TMA Store

New TMA hats for sale!!!

(1/4) > >>

Darren Haverstick:

The new TMA hats are in and are available for purchase. This is a low profile 6-panel unstructured cap made from lightweight brushed cotton twill. It has a contrasting sandwich visor and a fabric strap with two piece hook & loop closure.

The price of the hat is $17.50 delivered to your door.

How do you order one?

Method #1: Order through PayPal and send the money to store@tradmla.org In the purchase notes, put down how many hats you want, your name, and the address you want them sent to. This is the preferred method.

Method #2: Send a check or money order, made out to "TMA", to my mailing address. Again, please state how many hats you want, who you are, and where you want them sent to. My address is below.

ATTENTION: I DO NOT REGULARY GET ORDER NOTIFICATIONS FROM PAYPAL SO PLEASE CONTACT ME WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER SO I KNOW TO SHIP YOU SOMETHING.

Darren Haverstick
10276 N Farm Road 183
Fair Grove, MO 65648

I will send the hats out in padded envelopes through USPS as first class mail.

If you need to correspond with me, I prefer email over PMs on this site. My email address is dchaverstick@gmail.com

Darren

RobD:
Awesome!  Just ordered two!  Thank you, Darren!   :bow  :shake  :*:

Nessmuk:
For a second there, I thought you forgot the FLINT!!!!
 :luff: :luff: :luff:

ridjrunr:
Looks great ill be ordering by weeks end. Thanks for posting👍🏻

Oldetexian:
 :hairy

Just ordered mine! And being far too forgetful fur my own good I couldn't remember the correct price...so I just rounded it up to $20. I figured the treasurer wouldn't mind, and I like round figures...makes bookkeeping easier fur me...so now I get to start the Summer with some styling new headgear...all's right with the world...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version