Shooting Traditional Firearms and Weapons > General Interest

!!! LYMAN RECALL !!!

<< < (3/3)

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: smokepolepaul on March 20, 2018, 12:52:47 PM ---Just talked to Lyman.  The first return boxes they sent out didn't hold up.  For those of us that haven't received a box, cardboard tubes will be sent out next week.

Replacement barrels will be shipped starting the end of April according to the nice lady at Lyman I talked to this morning.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the heads-up.

I've not recieved my shipping box or instructions as yet, but it should be coming soon I expect.  :bl th up

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: smokepolepaul on March 20, 2018, 12:52:47 PM ---Just talked to Lyman.  The first return boxes they sent out didn't hold up.  For those of us that haven't received a box, cardboard tubes will be sent out next week.

Replacement barrels will be shipped starting the end of April according to the nice lady at Lyman I talked to this morning.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Sir!
 :hairy

Uncle Russ....

smokepolepaul:
You bet.  No problem.  Glad to help.    :wave

James Kelly:
Ohio Joe - That Well-Known American company also crippled a large number of people because of faulty steel and design in their very popular shotguns. OK for hunters who don't shoot all that much but some fatigued when used for skeet shooting. Well Known Co. has very good lawyers. Plaintiff's lawyer told me Well Known Co. had paid a nice young lady $500,000 for her left thumb. This all about 1990. Plaintiff's Lawyer did OK this time, had fine Illinois college prof, retired to AZ, as expert witness. Don't ask me how I know.

Many, many cheers for Lyman!

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: James Kelly on July 21, 2020, 11:32:29 AM ---Ohio Joe - That Well-Known American company also crippled a large number of people because of faulty steel and design in their very popular shotguns. OK for hunters who don't shoot all that much but some fatigued when used for skeet shooting. Well Known Co. has very good lawyers. Plaintiff's lawyer told me Well Known Co. had paid a nice young lady $500,000 for her left thumb. This all about 1990. Plaintiff's Lawyer did OK this time, had fine Illinois college prof, retired to AZ, as expert witness. Don't ask me how I know.

Many, many cheers for Lyman!

--- End quote ---

James, I did not know about the Shotguns... I guess when one holds government contracts - well, 'nough said...  :shake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version