Traditional Firearms > Traditional Archery

My Osage Orange Horse Bow in the makin'

<< < (6/6)

shootrj2003:
My wife purely hates and fears snakes.Me? Their just another of gods creatures,I had to fight a few and killed a rattle once that I probably did not have too  but I was young and he rattled at us in a swamp.never heard one before for real but instantly new it was danger and a micro second later new what it was before I even saw it ,I just knew and jumped away without skipping a beat so he never got a shot at me,a 5’ timber rattler.we killed a few in the Marines,big ones ,a Bushmater in Panama,a big Copperhead at my old house that almost bit me ,but never hated them .I just hope a poisonous one don’t bite me,that can be bad,my friend got bit by a Copperhead that was no worse than a bee sting for him,but they can control the amount of poison I’ve heard and if they recently killed there can be less poison

Ohio Joe:
Hey Rondo, I forgot to tell you that at this years Fur Trade Days Camp, Steve Donker was working on a Cross Bow for some feller... I watched him test fire it, and it was rather impressive.  :bl th up

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Ohio Joe on July 30, 2021, 08:46:10 AM ---Hey Rondo, I forgot to tell you that at this years Fur Trade Days Camp, Steve Donker was working on a Cross Bow for some feller... I watched him test fire it, and it was rather impressive.  :bl th up

--- End quote ---

Crossbows are too "high tech" for this child!  :laffing  :hairy

shootrj2003:
I bought my first on last year ,it looks more like an AR then a bow but it is bad ass and a little high tech and out of my norm but if I found a planet blaster that fell off a UFO I’d keep it too! I just dotes on weapons!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version