The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > Introduce Yourself!

Long time Ohio member returning

(1/3) > >>

Ohio Rusty:
Hello from S. E. Ohio hill Country. I could not believe I remembered the password to this site. It took me three tries then I was in. I sometimes can't remember where I set down my coffee !! I have been a member here since October 2005. For some reason ... I forgot all about this site over the many past years. I was an active participant in many of the forum boards long ago like MLML (Muzzle Loading Mailing List), Frontier Folk Message Board, Historical Trekking, COHT, 24 Hour Campfire and several others. All of those are pretty much gone except for the archives. Face book lists have held my attention for the last 10 years. I'm glad I stopped in here again to catch up. Now that I know my log in info, I can stop in often. I'm a BP shooter, flintlock mostly although in the fall I bought a Traditions Crockett .32 rifle to play with. I'm also a long time blacksmith and try to be out shooting and fishing when ever I can. Recently retired, I hope to do more of that once winter has come and gone. I'm a member of the Sons of Liberty Muzzleloading Club in southern Ohio. Looking forward to reading posts. That ought to keep me busy for a while.
Ohio Rusty ><>

KDubs:
Welcome back to the campfire from snowy north idaho.
 Looking forward to conversatin with ya.
Kevin

Two Steps:
Good to see ya back Rusty…pay attention to yer back trail so ya don’t get lost again!  :shake

Butler Ford 40:
Welcome home!   :applaud

Hank in WV:
Welcome, I do remember that name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version