TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

July 2017 Mike Fink Shoot Is Now Open - Signup Here

<< < (3/20) > >>

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: "RussB" ---
--- Quote from: "Rob DiStefano" ---russ and me are gonna team up, though i warned him i'm gonna be the anchor in this team and i don't mean that in a good way!  HAH!  

:shock:   :rotf
--- End quote ---

:rotf  :shock:

Uncle Russ...
--- End quote ---

You guys tickle me.   :toast
You are on the list!

sse:

--- Quote ---Two anchors just might win us something in the "Most Pitiful" category.
--- End quote ---
Well, why don't ya make it innerestin and have the two 'anchors' shoot standing in the middle of the wide Missouri, the buckskins will dry out eventually.

RobD:

--- Quote from: "sse" ---
--- Quote ---Two anchors just might win us something in the "Most Pitiful" category.
--- End quote ---
Well, why don't ya make it innerestin and have the two 'anchors' shoot standing in the middle of the wide Missouri, the buckskins will dry out eventually.
--- End quote ---

i don't think it'll matter much if stand 5 yards from the target let alone take a missouri dip, i'm still gonna be an anchor of sorts.  

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: "sse" ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

Jimmy Veeeeee, seems to me we have 2 Anchors in the "Most Pitiful" category, and two old Potlickers in the "We swim or drown" category. :rotf

Jus'sayin

Uncle Russ...

RobD:
hey hey!  i'm with russ!  we need to get handicap spotted at least TEN points!  c'mon, have a heart, we're old, crippled and half blind for goodness sakes!!!  :roll eyes  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version