Traditional Firearms > Flintlock Long Guns

poor boy

<< < (2/15) > >>

Voyageur:
;)

wadedog:
I like the tvm poor boys alot.
I would love to assemble one in a kit form but i'm really not sure I can do a good job on it.
The kit price isn't too bad I guess, I sure don't want to spend close to a grand on a rifle thats going to see some abuse.

mark davidson:
Wadedog, I mean no disrespect by disagreeing with you but a custom top end thousand dollar rifle is exactly the rifle I want for hard use. The fine craftsmanship and beauty of a custom gun is part of what makes it durable and lasting and a top performer. For taking to the woods and carrying through the thickets to kill critters, a top end gun is at home doing what it was born to do. I do not have much money but life is too short to get up early and go through all you go through to hunt and then take a cheapo rifle that might work and might not. I suppose what many may call "abuse" I just consider normal use. :-)

Kirrmeister:
Hello from Germany!

Keeping the tradition alive I plan to buy such a poor boy fowler kit or rifle and use it for going out and make meat in german forests and use it fot target shooting.
What I would like much more is to find a builder who could build a german ML gun from the 18th century for me.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Kirrmeister:
Hi Wyosmith,

I mean a builder in the USA. Don't know one in Germany who do it for a adequate price.

Contact you!

Regards

Kirrmeister

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version