Craftsmanship > Accoutrements

Convertible

(1/4) > >>

Riley/MN:
Seein all the posts on bags has got me ta thinkin (DANGER)

I'm playin with the idea of makin a bag with removable straps that could be used as a sporran (just in case I ever have need of one...) I assume the only difference between an over the shoulder bag and a sporran is how ya wear it, right?

BEAVERMAN:
as long as you dont make it too BIG! there are features on some pouches that you dont see on sporrans, Riley, if ya want more info on sporrans, talk to the resident skirt, (err ) I mean kilt (thats it)expert Puffer.

Gotta give him grief ya know!

Riley/MN:
got a source for good pics of sporrans? I seen lotsa pics of the fron lookin straight on with em closed, but I never looked at one up close... (specially not while in use :lol: )

BEAVERMAN:

--- Quote from: "Riley/MN" ---got a source for good pics of sporrans? I seen lotsa pics of the fron lookin straight on with em closed, but I never looked at one up close... (specially not while in use :lol: )
--- End quote ---

Send Puffer a PM, hes the man when it comes to the scots stuff, stand by for a page full of links though!

Puffer:

--- Quote from: "Riley/MN" ---got a source for good pics of sporrans? I seen lotsa pics of the fron lookin straight on with em closed, but I never looked at one up close... (specially not while in use :lol: )
--- End quote ---

Riley, I send Info via your EMAIL. STAND BY  :lol sign

Puffer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version