Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: 2021 TMA Postal Match FINAL TOP WINNER SCORES  (Read 1432 times)

Online RobD

• TMA Admin
  • TMA President & Contributing Member
2021 TMA Postal Match FINAL TOP WINNER SCORES
« on: November 01, 2021, 05:36:45 AM »
Highest TMA-TARGET score is a tie between Flintstone and NoPowder with an amazing 50/5X each!   :bl th up :bl th up  :applaud

Default NRA-TARGET top score goes the sole entry, NoPowder with a fantastic 50/3X!   :bl th up :bl th up  :applaud

Shooter with the greatest number of top scores goes to NoPowder!   :bl th up :bl th up  :applaud

As you can see by the monthly winner scores posted below, there was some excellent shooting happening!!!  I'd put "Team TMA" up against any other org for great shootin' rights! Thanx to all competitors, hope y'all had some fun and see ya again for the 2022 TMA Postal Match!  :wave

Top Scores and Shooters by Month and Target

MONTH  SHOOTER  TMA-TARGET  NRA-TARGET 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AprilNoPowder50/5X49/1X
MayNessmuk49/4X
MayNoPowder48/2X
JuneNoPowder50/4X49/1X
JulyFlintstone50/5X
JulyNoPowder49/3X
AugustNoPowder50/4X48/3X
SeptemberKDubbs49/2X
SeptemberMiner49er49/2X
SeptemberNoPowder49/0X
OctoberNessmuk50/2X
OctoberNoPowder50/2X
OctoberNoPowder50/3X

Online The Miner '49er

• TMA Forum Member
  • Achieved 2020 Challenge/'20-'23 Postal Competitor
Re: 2021 TMA Postal Match FINAL TOP WINNER SCORES
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 12:00:01 PM »
You bet I had fun shooting the postal match! I looked at it two ways, a monthly shootout and also as a seven month aggregate. Of the four guys who entered seven times, just 13 points total separated them - those are real nail biting scores. If I wore a hat, I'd take it off to No Powder; what a shooter. He wrang 347 out of 350 points and threw in 22 X's to boot!  :hairy His Mike Fink came in second as well. I can't wait to try it again next year and say to all who didn't shoot this year - forget shoulda', woulda' and coulda', dust off that shootin' iron and give it a try in 2022. I know it's corny, but keep reading to find what is probably the TMA's first song. As much as I tried, I couldn't top No Powder's shooting, and my scores caused me to change my scsreen name on thisn forum from Flintstone to The Miner '49er. Hope you get a laugh out of this, THE NEW CLEMENTINE:  I was standin', at the toe mark, On the twenty five yard line, I was gunnin' for a fifty, With my rifle Clementine.  Hammer back, then pour some powder, Add a patched ball, seat a cap, Hold her real tight, watch the front sight, Pull the trigger and "that's that." Well, I sent five lead balls down range, Surely fifty points were mine, Couldn't wait to see my target, The result . . . a forty-nine. I ain't moanin' or a groanin', 'Cause a forty nine's just fine, But I wished it were a fifty, Maybe I'll shoot that next time.
Defend the 2nd Amendment - If you can't fight for your rights, you don't have any!     "I was standin' at the toe mark on the 25-yard line, I was gunnin' fer' a 50 with my rifle Clementine."

Offline KDubs

• TMA Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 03:58:09 PM »
Nice tune there miner.
 I enjoyed the postal shoot. Looking forward to next year.
Kevin
TMA Idaho rep.
USAF Medic 1982-1992  Aim High

Offline Ohio Joe

• TMA BoD
  • TMA Founder / Charter Member# 8
  • TMA Member: Founder
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 04:24:19 PM »
Congrats guy's on some mighty fine shooting!  :toast
Chadron Fur Trade Days Rendezvous / "Ol' Candle Snuffer"
"Museum of the Fur Trade" Chadron, Nebraska