Traditional Firearms > Flintlock Long Guns

Hawken

(1/4) > >>

Groundhog:
... buzzin round a gun shop the other day ... cryin over payin 15 bucksa pound for 3 f Goex ... Heard me a rumor ... gossip mind ya.
Heard me that THOMPSON CENTER is going to discontinue the Hawken rifle ... well we recently discussed the outrageous price of it... so why not price it right off the shelf.
   I hate to see any traditional firearm go away ...
step in the wrong direction ...
lol

TomG:
TCs are very expensive.
Even the used ones at gunbroker.com are expensive.

Ohio Joe:
It would come as no surprise if TC did discontinue the Hawken.  There's just too much modern line of thought within that company since the buy out by S&W...

It would be a shame to see this happen.

Groundhog:
Well way I figure ... price of used ones will now go up even higher.
Supply n demand ...

BEAVERMAN:

--- Quote from: "Groundhog" ---Well way I figure ... price of used ones will now go up even higher.
Supply n demand ...
--- End quote ---

Thats one of the problems, not much demand and plenty and I mean plenty of supply of used ones floating around, heck most of us with hand built guns either by ourselves or a builder started with either a TC or CVA, how many of you still have em sitting in the closet or the vault? ya shoot em anymore? will come a time when you'll need to thin out the vault for another new baby, which rifle will leave for a new home?, go to any pawn shop out here or voos or gun show and theres t/c's and cvas' everywhere for sale anywhere from 125 to 400, depends on whos selling it and if there in their right mind of course, now try to find a decent renegade for hunting at a fair price, go ahead I dare ya!  Until we can get the states to  make the ML seasons back to what they were intended to be for sidelocks and make them ugly line front stuffer wanna be things go away, guess what there gonna build? cuz thats what everyone on TV uses! thats what selling-gotta be better than a flinchlock! Ok Im getting off my soapbox now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version