Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: THE PASS AROUND BOX ROUND 2 IS STARTING AGAIN!  (Read 744 times)

Online BEAVERMAN

• TMA Contributing Member
  • TMA: TMA Vice President
  • TMA Member: Charter Member #145
THE PASS AROUND BOX ROUND 2 IS STARTING AGAIN!
« on: September 10, 2020, 04:04:58 PM »
The pass around box round2 is getting ready to start again, for DUES PAID TMA MEMBERS, some good plunder was to be had from the pass around grab bag box last round, starting again in a week, starts with 10 items in the box, gets mailed from one member to the next, take what you want out of the box and replace with the same number of items and then mail to the next on the list, 1st round was fun , looking forward to the next round, JOIN IN THE FUN BY BECOMING A TMA DUES PAID SUPPORTER OF THE ORGANIZATION!
Jim Smith
TMA Vice President
Charter Member #145  EXPIRATION 1/21/25
Green River Mountain Men
Peninsula Longrifles
WSMA
U.S.M.C.
BSA                    

"An armed man is a citizen,..an unarmed man is a subject!"

Offline Oldetexian

• TMA BoD
  • TMA: Virginia State Rep.
  • TMA Member: TMA Supporting Member #831, expiration 4/17/2021
Re: THE PASS AROUND BOX ROUND 2 IS STARTING AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 05:10:16 PM »
 :hairy

Beaverman is "dead center" on this. Pass Around Box by itself is worth the membership fee in my less-than-humble opinion. It is a gift box from like-minded folks and it is filled with good solid stuff that ya can use...No socks or bow ties, just good manly stuff like knives, and flint wallets, and powder horn sashes, fixin' wax, powder measures, loading blocks and the like.

Take it from a satisfied user :bigsmile:, sign up now...ya won't be disappointed!
Virginia State Rep.
TMA BoD

"fiat justitia ruat caelum"
(let justice be done though the heavens fall)

Ray Buchanan

Online Bigsmoke

• TMA: Charter Member #150
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 06:53:18 PM »
Note to all.
I am going to start the Pass Around Box on its merry way on Monday, September 20.

So far, there are only three people who have signed up for it, Oldetexan, Nessmuk and Beaverman.  That's not a very good response.  We really need more people being active on this to make it worth doing.

IMPORTANT:  Just because you were in the last round does not mean you are automatically signed up for the next round.

It has not been decided yet if when it gets back around to me whether we stop it right there, or if we set it aside for a while or if maybe we have all the stuff that's left be put into our next TMA Raffle.  I will post an opinion poll on that in the next few days.

In the meantime, if you want to be included in the next round of the Pass Around Box, please PM me with your screen name. real name, mailing address (City, State, ZIP) and your TMA number and expire date.  Only current members are eligible to participate.

Thanks,

John (Bigsmoke)
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest Up to God.

BigSmoke - John Shorb
TMA Charter Member #150  
NRA - Life
Coeur d'Alene Muzzleloaders - Life

Online Bigsmoke

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 06:23:45 PM »
OK Folks, last call to be included in the Pass Around Box.
I will be sending it out tomorrow, Monday, September 21, 2020.
If you haven't entered yet, it's not too late yet.
PM me you screen name, name, mailing address including city, state and ZIP.  Your member number and expire date, too, please.
I am thinking this will be the last round for a while, judging from the low interest, down quite a bit from the first round.
So, join in the fun before it's too late.  Sending me a post on this thread doesn't get it, I need to have the details, which should be PMed to me.
OK?  Thanks,

John (Bigsmoke)
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest Up to God.

BigSmoke - John Shorb
TMA Charter Member #150  
NRA - Life

Online Bigsmoke

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 08:20:40 PM »
And it came to pass, the Pass Around Box is officially heading east to Virginia today.  Be watching for it, Ray. :wave

BigSmoke - John Shorb
TMA Charter Member #150  
NRA - Life

Offline Oldetexian

• TMA BoD
  • TMA: Virginia State Rep.
  • TMA Member: TMA Supporting Member #831, expiration 4/17/2021
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 07:55:40 AM »
 :hairy
The postal rider usually can be heard coming down the street even before I can spy him out my window...I'll have that Pass Around Box within minutes of its arrival...
 :lol sign
Virginia State Rep.
TMA BoD

"fiat justitia ruat caelum"
(let justice be done though the heavens fall)

Ray Buchanan