Craftsmanship > Hawks and Knives

Simon Says: " Do This"

<< < (5/5)

Hank in WV:
Do it. All the TMAers I've have been great.... Well, there was that one guy in N Carolina.   :laffing

BEAVERMAN:

--- Quote from: Hank in WV on March 23, 2022, 05:30:00 PM ---Do it. All the TMAers I've have been great.... Well, there was that one guy in N Carolina.   :laffing

--- End quote ---

You talkn bout that guy from Mayberry? oh wait, maybe that was Hamlet, I heard he was sumpn special!

PetahW:

HEY  ! - He always spoke well of you guys.....  :bigsmile:

Bigsmoke:
Well, the CdA rendezvous has come and gone.
Originally, the wanted to hold it at the place where we have held it for several years.  But the fellow who owned it died and the kids didn't want it held there.  So, another location was found and it was determined that there was not time enough to get it ready, so they decided it would be a good thing to have a one day shoot instead at one of the member's place.  It was just terrific.  The day started off raining a bit, then about 9 AM the clouds cleared and the sun came out and it turned just beautiful.  The competition was a rifle trail walk, a pistol trail walk and knife and hawk.  Good, tight competition all.  Most enjoyable, glad I was there to take part.
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version