TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

i can't believe what i just did ...

<< < (2/7) > >>

greyhunter:
Thanks for the reminder! Now it's time for me to maul old Mike, going to wait a few days, hotter than Hades in Pa.

RobD:
finally got to the range yesterday and used the .36 skwerl flinter on the mike fink.  this is about as good as it's gonna get for me offhand, and i'll take it!

unfortunately, ignition issues are still bugging the jackie brown .62 smoothbore so i couldn't put holes in that TMA smoothie target face.

Ohio Joe:
That's a good target Rob. Looks like it's gonna score a 40.

You shaved a little hair off the top of ol' Mike Finks head, but not enough (as it appears to me) to hurt your score.   :toast  :bl th up

RobD:
joe, these postal matches are great fun and make a real goal for me going to the range. 

glad you started these games, thank you!  :bow :shake

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: RobD on July 27, 2017, 07:20:57 PM ---joe, these postal matches are great fun and make a real goal for me going to the range. 

glad you started these games, thank you!  :bow :shake

--- End quote ---

Dadgumit!
Somewhere between Joe, Rob, my Child Bride, and a bunch of others, y'll are driving me outta my tree!
I gotta get out there and make smoke!
We only got 3 more Physical Therapies and then we graduate....soon as she can walk a 2# ball up the wall, over her head, with her right arm / shoulder we'll be all done with PT.

Pretty soon,  ya just wait!

Uncle Russ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version