TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

April 2019 Monthly Postal Match Results

<< < (2/8) > >>

dmarsh:
I have my 50 yard rifle target shot and in the addressed envelope just hoping for a weather break to shoot the smoothbore and add that to the envelope.  Hopefully soon but the forecast is not good for the next 4 days so we will see.

Dave   :hairy

Ohio Joe:
I'll keep an eye out for them, Dave. I should have shot mine earlier in April when I had a few better days, but then we got dumped on again with snow, and now the snow (again) is gone, but it's so dang windy dawn to dusk... Well, I'll keep an eye out for a relative decent day with 13 days left in April... If I could get 12 mph or less wind, I'd wing it and hold off a bit at 50 yards with the rifle.

Just an unusual April for us out here...  :o

prairie dog:
72 degrees and sunshine today!  Got my pistol and smooth bore targets shot.  Hope to get my rifle shot and all targets in the mail by Wednesday. 

My smoothbore surprised me today.  trigger adjustment, a little load tweaking, and lots of dry fire practice with a wooden "flint".  What a difference from the last target!

prairie dog:
Got my targets in the mail today.

Ohio Joe:
Sounds good Steve. I'm going to the Range this morning to shoot the 50 yard Rifle.  :bl th up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version