TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Event Shoots

Biathlons

<< < (4/5) > >>

Riley/MN:
Good luck Fyrstyk! We had warm weather & rain over the weekend, but got snow yesterday & more supposed to get here tomorrow, so we should have enough to snowshoe!

Take pictures & share 'em! Where is the So. VT held?

Thunderhawk1828:
Always liked Biathlons - Good Luck to all TMA'ers who participate - ENJOY

Thunderhawk1828

Fyrstyk:
The Southern VT Biathlon is held in Manchester, VT on the Skinner Hollow Farm.  It is a 1.5 mile course with a total of 9 targets.  A beautiful location in typical New England hardwoods.  There are also some other shooting events held at the same time, Like the "King of the Hill" match and the 5-card match.  All great fun with great people.  I am looking forward to it this year as the weather is going to be sunny and cold, and hopefully snow on the ground.

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: Fyrstyk on February 07, 2019, 09:19:36 AM ---The Southern VT Biathlon is held in Manchester, VT on the Skinner Hollow Farm.  It is a 1.5 mile course with a total of 9 targets.  A beautiful location in typical New England hardwoods.  There are also some other shooting events held at the same time, Like the "King of the Hill" match and the 5-card match.  All great fun with great people.  I am looking forward to it this year as the weather is going to be sunny and cold, and hopefully snow on the ground.

--- End quote ---

Wow! That sounds like a nice event!

Is this the one you attend on a somewhat "regular" basis?
Why don't you shoot me a PM, and let's see if the TMA can help out a little bit on this event.
Thanks!

Respectfully, Russ....

peterh:
Love to do the one in Rochester MN. But how do i put cannons on skis??.  Still would be fun to try some time.
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version