TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Event Shoots

Biathlons

<< < (2/5) > >>

Fyrstyk:
For those of you interested in Biathlons in the New England Area, there is one scheduled for 3/4/18 at the Cheshire County Fish & Game Club in Keene, NH.  Unfortunately, it appears there may not be enough snow on the ground to use snowshoes.  We have had some really warm temps the last few days, and a lot of rain.  It still should be a good time.

Riley/MN:

--- Quote from: Fyrstyk on February 22, 2018, 08:50:24 AM ---For those of you interested in Biathlons in the New England Area, there is one scheduled for 3/4/18 at the Cheshire County Fish & Game Club in Keene, NH.  Unfortunately, it appears there may not be enough snow on the ground to use snowshoes.  We have had some really warm temps the last few days, and a lot of rain.  It still should be a good time.

--- End quote ---

We are going to be carrying our 'shoes on Saturday as well.

If you run the Chesire county event, tell Jean I said hello.

Winter Hawk:
Have fun guys!  I am jealous, even if the snow is gone.  I have three pairs of snowshoes and two pairs of cross-country skis which haven't seen use since 2001 and I purely miss getting out with them.

-Kees-

Roaddog:
Riley how did the biathlon do last weekend?I shure wish I could of ben there.

Riley/MN:

--- Quote from: Roaddog on February 23, 2018, 09:54:39 AM ---Riley how did the biathlon do last weekend?I shure wish I could of ben there.

--- End quote ---

It was great! Thanks so much for the plunder to help supply prizes! The gift you sent along for me was incredible! You didn't have to do that. I sure do wish you coulda been there as well. I will get some pics posted after this weekend, I hope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version