TMA Events and Activites > Upcoming Shows and Rendezvous

28th Fort Frederick 18th Century Market Fair

(1/3) > >>

No Powder:
Looks like I've got a chance to go to this event with a former TMA member. Have been going for quite a few years. Not as a participant, but as a spectator. Can't buy much , because of being retired, but sure enjoy looking and dreaming. I would think there would be more members attending this event. If so, let me know if you'll be there and where I can possibly meet you and chew the fat a little. [ Invalid Attachment ]

Butler Ford 40:
Sounds like a good time is waiting to be had!  :bl th up

No Powder:
Hope so Bill. Trying to scrounge up some money to maybe buy a few flints. Bought my 32 cal. squirrel rifle there quite a long time ago off of TVM, but I know there won't be any gun buying. I wish it wasn't so far for you to travel so we could meet up.

Butler Ford 40:
Track has them, limited to 12.

No Powder:
I've heard that, and have given it some serious thought. But when I add the shipping costs, I think I might be able to get a few cheaper at Ft. Frederick. Is it true that when ordering from TOW, you can request flints  with a flat top instead of those hump back rascals? The last several years , decent flints have been scarce at Frederick. I don't expect anything to change this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version