TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

2023 TMA Postal Shoots??

(1/8) > >>

cwgrizz:
@Nessmuk  @Ohio Joe

Anything on the 2023 Postal Shoots.  I'm not rushing or pushing, just curious as 2023 is just around the corner. 

A side question to Nessmuk.  I think I remember you from a ML forum of many years ago we were both on.  I can't remember which one, but I think the two I was thinking of have both long since ceased to exist.

Thanks,
cwgrizz

Ohio Joe:
As far as I know - and last I heard, Nessmuk will be running the 2023 Postal Matches.  :shake

KDubs:
I've already shot my targets for next yr.  :bigsmile:
 Hopefully I'll be able to make time for the PS.
 Joined my local BP club so that should help.
 Kevin

Nessmuk:
Well, Color me embarassed . My 3 paragraph reply to CWGRIZZ didn't post back on the 30th!

Yes, I'm the fool who volunteered to run the 2023 Postal Match. Traditionally, we have the Matches from April  to October, no change this year.

I'm going to have two different match styles and you can compete in one or both. It's entirely up to you.

#1 Traditional Targets. the same as we've always used

#2 Rondy Targets These will still be printed on standard 8.5x11" paper. but the targets will vary from month to month. I will  publish the following month's target 2 or 3 days before the end of the month. I may vary the shooting distance and shooting stance for these targets from month to month, also. Don't worry!! There won't be anything too outrageous. 

I do guarantee you won't be bored if you shoot Rondy. More later as I perfect my posting skills. feel free to PM me with suggestions , complaints or rude comments.

Winter Hawk:
Do not be embarrassed - stuff happens.  And do not consider yourself a fool for offering to run the shoots this year.  I for one am grateful that you are doing it!  :toast

I'm looking forward to what your Rondy targets are going to be, and how we are to shoot them.  Which reminds me, I have a new stock for the Hodgepodge rifle which I have to fit to it.  If I am going to be shooting it I had better get with the program and get that done!  :pray:

Thank you again for taking this on!   :bow

~Kees~ (The other Dutchman)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version