Traditional Firearms > Traditional Archery

Archery Hall of Fame Quiver

(1/2) > >>

Darren Haverstick:

I finished this side quiver last night. It will be an auction item at the upcoming induction ceremony at The Archery Hall of Fame & Museum in Springfield, MO. Hopefully, it will make a little money for the organization. I made it so that it can be worn around the neck by the straps or on a belt with the belt loop holder.

Specs: The fawn colored leather is elk hide and the red, white, and blue leather is deer hide. The black leather on the thunderbird and ravens is bison and the rest of the black leather is deer hide. The hanger ring was carved from moose antler and the hanger buttons were carved from deer antler. I sewed everything up by hand using approximately 10 miles of artificial sinew.

Darren

No Powder:
That's just down right beautiful. Just like everything you make. If I found out that someone wore that while hunting, I'll be awful disappointed.

BEAVERMAN:
Well done, that took some time!

Bigsmoke:
10 miles?  WOW, 10 miles?  That's a bunch of thread.  I bet the sewing took more than a few evenings by the fire.
Archery Hall of Fame?  Who knew such a thing existed?  As usual and as expected, that is another work of art.  Bravo.
Is there a Muzzleloader Hall of Fame?  If not, there darn well should be.
John (Bigsmoke)

Winter Hawk:
WOW!!!

~Kees~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version