Traditional Firearms > Traditional Archery

Tradional Primative Flat Bow Events @ Redezvous ???

<< < (3/3)

Puffer:
Fletch & Me

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on November 13, 2019, 03:12:10 AM ---Kees, I have a bow and a dozen 'primitive' arrows both made by Fletch about 13/14 years ago.  :bl th up

I don't shoot his arrows very much, they're way too nice to get banged up on a bale of hay...really fancy with sinew on the anchor points and the white feathers..
But I do have a couple dozed Easton shafts with practice heads that I shoot when I am able to draw that bow.
50# used to be a walk in the park, a slow pull with an anchor behind the ear...nowadays I practically have to jump-start a measly little old 50#bow.
I keep one strung in the shop and every once in a great while, when I remember, I draw it a few times and that helps.

--- End quote ---

The hickory bow Fletcher made me was a 46# and I too ordered a dozen arrows... Like you Russ, I'm very particular about them fine arrows & when and where I'll use them.  Also, anymore I have to work my way up to that 46# pull by using my other lighter bows - but once I get there, I'm good for the Summer... :bl th up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version