Traditional Firearms > Traditional Archery

Tradional Primative Flat Bow Events @ Redezvous ???

<< < (2/3) > >>

Winter Hawk:
And has anyone heard from Fletcher?  He hasn't been on here in a coon's age.  I've pm'ed him, even sent an email IIRC with no reply.  I hope he's okay....

~Kees~

Ohio Joe:
I've spoke with him a few times over on TMA Facebook...  Fletcher's a mighty nice guy!  :toast  :hairy

BEAVERMAN:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on October 30, 2019, 10:26:15 PM ---And has anyone heard from Fletcher?  He hasn't been on here in a coon's age.  I've pm'ed him, even sent an email IIRC with no reply.  I hope he's okay....

~Kees~

--- End quote ---

He's on FB and he has a web site, google Glacier Archery

Winter Hawk:
Thank s for his web site!  He always seemed to be a really nice fellow as Joe said.  I guess that's what I miss not being on Facebook!

~Kees~

Uncle Russ:
Kees, I have a bow and a dozen 'primitive' arrows both made by Fletch about 13/14 years ago.  :bl th up

I don't shoot his arrows very much, they're way too nice to get banged up on a bale of hay...really fancy with sinew on the anchor points and the white feathers..
But I do have a couple dozed Easton shafts with practice heads that I shoot when I am able to draw that bow.
50# used to be a walk in the park, a slow pull with an anchor behind the ear...nowadays I practically have to jump-start a measly little old 50#bow.
I keep one strung in the shop and every once in a great while, when I remember, I draw it a few times and that helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version