The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > Your TMA State Representatives

Virginia TMA Representative

<< < (2/4) > >>

Oldetexian:
Thanks!

I've just spent last hour and a half on the forum...and I am just getting started. I feel like ol' Ber Rabbit gettin' thrown in the Briar Patch.

Thanks for starting TMA.  I've come home to a place I've never been. Let me know what I can do to help.

Watch yer topknot..

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: Oldetexian on April 14, 2019, 06:13:44 PM ---Thanks!

I've just spent last hour and a half on the forum...and I am just getting started. I feel like ol' Ber Rabbit gettin' thrown in the Briar Patch.

Thanks for starting TMA.  I've come home to a place I've never been. Let me know what I can do to help.

Watch yer topknot..

--- End quote ---

On behalf of all those involved in the start-up of the TMA.......Thank you, Sir!
 :hairy

Forager:
There are a good bunch of traditional shooters that are Hunter Ed instructors in VA.  I’ll see them again this fall.

Oldetexian:
Thanks, Forager. Looks like you have a danged good network. Where 'bouts in the Commonwealth do you call home?

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on April 14, 2019, 07:12:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Oldetexian on April 14, 2019, 06:13:44 PM ---Thanks!

Watch yer topknot..

--- End quote ---

On behalf of all those involved in the start-up of the TMA.......Thank you, Sir!
 :hairy

--- End quote ---

What Uncle Russ said!  :hairy :hairy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version