TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

July 2019 Mike Fink Team Scores

<< < (3/3)

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: Ohio Joe on August 08, 2019, 08:50:17 AM ---Congratulations to our 2019 Mike Fink Partner Shoot Champions! Rollingb (40) & Blackpowderbill (38)....78 Points!

:hairy :toast :shake  :yessir:

--- End quote ---
Absolutely great!  :bl th up

Sorry fellas, But I just couldn't make it to the range this year.
That doggone fall I had shure took a lot out of me.
That, and all that darn running back and forth to different Speciality Clinics in Spokane, Wenatchee, and one trip to Seattle, along with the heat we were having when I was at home...I just couldn't make it happen, but I sure had that itch.
One thing I will promise everyone, I will never again drive in Seattle. Never. Ever. Period! Damn bunch'a Crazies!
(With all the traffic backed-up going over the Pass, then that crazy City, I must've aged 20 years on that last trip!)

Next year, I promise my shootin pardner Rob, that I will do my best, he just has to do his usual, but I betcha the two of us will do oaky.

Winter Hawk:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on August 11, 2019, 09:48:32 PM ---One thing I will promise everyone, I will never again drive in Seattle. Never. Ever. Period! Damn bunch'a Crazies!

--- End quote ---

1980, my parents were with a German choir in Portland, OR and had an engagement in Seattle's King Dome.  I drove them up, dropped them off and went to find a parking spot.  I stopped at a stop sign and suddenly the back door was opened and a BIG black fella shoved his wife in, then got in and told me where to drive to.  It was a GREAT surprise!  I did take him where he wanted, looking for a cop all the way; they got out and I zipped out of there, locking all the doors as soon as I had a chance.  It's CRAZY in the big city!

Oh, I did find my way back in time to listen to the singing competition.

~Kees~

Nessmuk:
Uncle Russ,
                  My daughter just got stationed at Fairchild AFB outside Spokane. Should I be worried  :o :o :o :o

Uncle Russ:
Not at all....this side of he mountains is where normal folks live.
Fairchild is a nice Base. We used to shop at the Fairchild Commissary, until gas got so expensive. It's right at 128 miles from our house to the commissary at the Bast, or about 260 miles roundtrip.
Spokane is nice.
Right on the border of Idaho, you can see "snow cap" mountains most of the year and that's a big plus to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version