TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

April Comments For Our April 2017 - TMA Silhouette Results

<< < (3/7) > >>

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: RussB on April 04, 2017, 10:54:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hank in WV on April 04, 2017, 09:51:03 PM ---You been talkin to Al? :Doh!

--- End quote ---

You read my mind, Hank  :toast

I think you might find that same excuse on page 404 of Al's Great Book Of Excuses.
And, if I'm not mistaken, Al has a copyright on that huge book.
Ya know, some silly thing about original thought infringement.

Jus'sayin

Uncle Russ.

--- End quote ---

I'm willing to slip Al a Five'r if he can wait until I get to the bank with my ten one dollar bills so I can get a ten dollar bill,,, then I'm not sure how long it will take me to get back to the bank to break that ten dollar bill into two five's?  If Al can hold off on an infringement case against me, I'm feeling confident that by September or October I'll have this figured out unless the bank gives me one five, and five one's, then I'm not sure what I'll do?  :o

Maven:
I'll be sending the April results, miserable as they are, your way tomorrow or Wednesda, Joe.  I have run out of excuses, but can only say I really suck at this!  Maybe I should try a different gun for the May match????

Maven:
I'll be sending the April results, miserable as they are, your way tomorrow or Wednesday, Joe.  I have run out of excuses, but can only say I really suck at this!  Maybe I should try a different gun for the May match????

Ohio Joe:
It's a long way to October, Maven, lot's can happen. Thanks for getting out and taking part, and that's the most important part of all this.  :shake

By the way, (and don't tell anyone) I'm switching to my flintlock the rest of the way - so I already had my big day where I got lucky twice with the ol' caplock in April. But I'd just rather use my flintlock, it's so much more fun to shoot and I need the practice, not that its done me any good in the past on targets this size, but I might find a bone?  :)

Two Steps:

--- Quote ---If Al can hold off on an infringement case against me, I'm feeling confident that by September or October I'll have this figured out unless the bank gives me one five, and five one's, then I'm not sure what I'll do
--- End quote ---

Don't worry about it Joe...MY book is the Big Book Of Reasons and Explanations.  Far be it from me to use an excuse!  I'll leave that to others.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version