Traditional Firearms > Traditional Archery

Me

<< < (2/3) > >>

BEAVERMAN:

--- Quote from: Spotted Bull on July 17, 2020, 04:47:27 PM ---Look at that perfect form!!

--- End quote ---

Yea ol Puffer looks good but can he hit anything??????  ask him about the pink breech clout! :luff: :luff: :luff:

Oldetexian:
Yea ol Puffer looks good but can he hit anything??????  ask him about the pink breech clout! :luff: :luff: :luff:
[/quote]

O.K...I am hooked...I agree with Puffer that nothing is more dashing than a Scot gent in a kilt...but I am a wee bit afraid I cannot go so far as to don a PINK clout... please share the story to relieve my fear that this is something Puffer is known for doing on a regular basis... :lol sign

BEAVERMAN:

--- Quote from: Oldetexian on July 18, 2020, 08:20:44 AM ---Yea ol Puffer looks good but can he hit anything??????  ask him about the pink breech clout! :luff: :luff: :luff:

--- End quote ---

O.K...I am hooked...I agree with Puffer that nothing is more dashing than a Scot gent in a kilt...but I am a wee bit afraid I cannot go so far as to don a PINK clout... please share the story to relieve my fear that this is something Puffer is known for doing on a regular basis... :lol sign
[/quote]

Wondering if he still has the pic?, I'll let him elaborate! 

Puffer:
The story starts in 2006

#1 - 1 of the "founders" was an "Easterner" & a Diehard "longhunter"
        I was/am a "Westerner/PNWer" & already a fairly zeroed in on the The " company [NWC/HBC] Fur Trade"
{remember @ this X, ( the TMA was still an Infant ) & we sometimes "pulled each others Chains" about each others reenacting slants  :o}

#2  - He was a Steelers advocate. I was a Seahawks fan & they were meeting each other in the SUPER BOWL !! & we decided to BET on the Outcome   ::) :o :o- { the bet = the "loser" had to show up @ the next LARGE Event wearing  the winner's choice of period attire }

I LOST  :Doh! :Doh! :Doh!

* #3 *  Now the "fun started" !!!
 Suddenly it was decided  somehow by  "certain members" :lol sign that the Show I would"appear in = The Cascade ML Trade Show (the largest of it's type in the W.)
++ My "Attire" would be chosen by these "CRITTERS"
What was chosen was a a "top hat, a deerskin shirt & "Thanks" to Beaverman & His inventive Spouce, a PINK LOINCLOTH   ;banghead;

So now You Know  :wave :wave

Winter Hawk:
That looks dashing, in a weird way....

~Kees~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version