May 2019 Monthly Postal Match Results

<< < (3/5) > >>

Uncle Russ:
My goodness, Dave
Sorry to hear all this.
Here's to the rest of the year being all nice and relaxing!  :toast

Ohio Joe:
May Monthly scores have been updated.

I have to mention that Prairie Dog's 15 yard handgun target was fantastic (50-4x)!  :toast

Steve, you're going to have to share some tips with us. Very nice shooting all around with your targets, and we had some nice targets turned in so far for May.  :shake

Nessmuk:
Nice Shooting, Prarie  Dog. What were you shooting?

Ohio Joe:
May Rifle scores updated today.  :bl th up

Folks, there's plenty of room for more shooters. Join in the fun!  :toast

Here's a Link to our 2019 Monthly Schedule, along with instructions;

http://tradmla.org/tmaf/index.php?topic=22934.0

prairie dog:
Thanks for the kind words guys.
My pistol is a Pedersoli Charles Moore, 45 caliber.  I did considerable accuracy work on it right out of the box.  It is the most accurate muzzleloader I own.  From a bench with good sandbags it will stack all it's shots into the same hole at 20 yards.  I load it with 27 grains of 3-f Goex which is just enough to fill the chamber of the breach.  A .015 linnen patch, spit lube, and a Hornady ball which I have sorted by weight on re-loading scales.  The pistol simply shoots better than I can hold it.

This target has six shots in that group.  I shot it about five years ago at a rendezvous pistol match from off hand.
 [ Invalid Attachment ]

For some reason I haven't figured out yet, I have always been a better off hand shot with a pistol than I am with a rifle.  Lately, even my smoothbore shooting is better than my rifle.  I think I just need to practice more off hand shooting with the rifles. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version