TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

May 2019 Monthly Postal Match Results

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Nessmuk on May 29, 2019, 12:16:57 PM ---Took my .36s to the range this morning and of course the mailman came early today. The targets will be in the mail tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

No problem Nessmuk.  :shake

blackpowderbill:
Target in coming, I shot last night just as the temp dropped below 90'

Bill

SharpStick:
If it weren't for the last minute nothing would get done.
That's right, my target is in the mail.

I finally took a break from work, general business, and moving to a new home and headed to the range this morning to get my shots in. Probably the last pleasant, i.e., less than 100 degrees, day until next fall. An unusually cool May and I made it to the range only on the last day.

I'm hoping June will get me back on my 3 or 4 trips to the range per month, but I've still got a house full of boxes to unpack and furniture to rearrange at my sweetheart's every whim.

dmarsh:
Unfortunately I did not get my shooting in this month. May is normally a bad month for me as we travel to our cabin in Vermont and get it opened up for the season. This year was worse as I had several pipes and my propane water heater freeze over the winter. In addition my storage shed got hit by a tree and then the snow load pushed the roof down quite a bit. Not sure why the pipes froze as I drained it well and followed the heater winterizing directions. New heater arrived yesterday. Oh well. Almost fixed now.  :Doh!

Dave

Ohio Joe:
Guys, I'll keep an eye out for them.  :shake

Dave, sounds like you got hit with nothing but bad luck this past winter. Sorry to hear all that took place. Hopefully you're in for a string of good luck now.  :pray:

SharpStick, it has not been a very good winter or spring all around. I to am usually able to get to the Range more then 2 to 3 times a month, but this - that hasn't happened with the weather. I was lucky to get out that one afternoon several weeks back, and last week I had a decent morning to take my grandson shooting .22lr...

I hope we can all get back on track in June. Decent weather has been a long time in coming this year.  :shake

Bill, glad to hear you were able to git'er done.  :bl th up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version