TMA Events and Activites > Upcoming Shows and Rendezvous

Mid Hudson Valley, NY, BP Shoots for 2020

<< < (2/2)

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Maven on March 19, 2020, 04:37:08 PM ---You're most welcome, Joe. :yessir:  Although I missed the deadline for the silhouette match, I'll probably participate in some of the monthly ones:  Got a hankerin' to shoot my smoothie, doncha know.

--- End quote ---

Maven, I got all my 2020 Targets gathered into one folder now for the Monthly Matches... I got to totaling the shot count, then added up the shooting at Rendezvous, my plinking practice, testing loads,,, and by golly if I did it all, I'd go through 4+ pounds of powder and quite a bit of lead...  :o

This ol' boy's gonna get pretty selective in his shooting this year. That ol' (powder / patch / ball /cap & flint) can add up in a hurry for a retired feller...

I think the ol' wood stick and arrows are gonna see a'lot of usage this year, as well as the (shhhh "rimfire")  :shake

But at least we do have a selection of muzzleloading matches to choose from. 

JB67:

--- Quote from: Maven on March 19, 2020, 09:41:39 AM ---I've been corresponding with Vincent Bernstein, who coordinates the Ulster Co./mid-Hudson Valley shoots, and has cancelled many of them due to the spread the Corona virus locally.  Postal matches may be an option for us though.

--- End quote ---
Yes, NY (along with NJ & CT) are taking extreme measures to slow the rate of spread. Limiting size of gaterings is one, which unfortunately means no shooting events.

Maven:
To follow up on my March 11 post, the New York State Muzzle Loaders Association is now hosting postal matches, i.e., if your range is still open. :pray: :applaud  You can find information about these here: .http://www.newyorkstatemuzzleloadersassn.com/postal-match.html  Btw, in spite of Covid-19, you have to mail your target to them at the address listed on that site.  Thought you'd like to know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version