Craftsmanship > Gun Building and Repair

TC Patented Breech/Fire Channel View

<< < (4/4)

prairie dog:
Very good post! 

The builder of my new Hawken rifle made cleaning tools for the patent breech before he installed it in the barrel.  The cleaning jag will take a patch to the bottom of the breech and the scraper will remove fouling.  I need to use a standard breech scraper to remove fouling from the shoulder of the breech and a pipe cleaner in the fire channel. 

[ Invalid Attachment ]

May I have permission to use your photos of your cut breech?  I would like to pass this knowledge along to others. 

Idaholewis:

--- Quote from: prairie dog on September 24, 2019, 11:19:52 AM ---Very good post! 

The builder of my new Hawken rifle made cleaning tools for the patent breech before he installed it in the barrel.  The cleaning jag will take a patch to the bottom of the breech and the scraper will remove fouling.  I need to use a standard breech scraper to remove fouling from the shoulder of the breech and a pipe cleaner in the fire channel. 

[ Invalid Attachment ]

May I have permission to use your photos of your cut breech?  I would like to pass this knowledge along to others.

--- End quote ---

More than Welcome to  :bl th up I have put this on a Few Different Forums, So these pics are definitely Floating Around.

prairie dog:
Thank you sir.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version