The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > Your TMA State Representatives

Virginia

<< < (2/2)

Oldetexian:
 :hairy WOW! Just saw the announcement...and I am completely thrilled and ready to get to work!

Uncle Russ and I had been discussing the possibility, and it happened while I was away...so just saw it. I am happy that I have been entrusted with this privilege, and I will do whatever I can to help the TMA grow in Virginia (as well as elsewhere as I about to get my nephew to join in Tennessee).

This is a wonderful organization with a great deal to offer the hobby. Let me know how we can do more to get others involved.

And again, thanks for the honor.

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Oldetexian on September 04, 2019, 06:00:40 PM --- :hairy WOW! Just saw the announcement...and I am completely thrilled and ready to get to work!

Uncle Russ and I had been discussing the possibility, and it happened while I was away...so just saw it. I am happy that I have been entrusted with this privilege, and I will do whatever I can to help the TMA grow in Virginia (as well as elsewhere as I about to get my nephew to join in Tennessee).

This is a wonderful organization with a great deal to offer the hobby. Let me know how we can do more to get others involved.

And again, thanks for the honor.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Ray!  :toast :shake :hairy

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on August 15, 2019, 05:26:24 PM ---Our own "Oldetexian" (Ray Buchanan) is the State Rep for the state of Virginia.

--- End quote ---

:applaud  :hairy :toast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version