TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

2018 Mike Fink "Partner Up" Match

(1/10) > >>

Ohio Joe:
It's that time again to get yourself a partner and enter into our Annual (open to everyone at no charge) Mike Fink shootin' Match. It's fun! We shoot this one Annually (two man team's), and I'll post a link below to the target we will use.

This Match Is Open To Both Members And Non-Members

Rules;

Each team member takes 5 shots (offhand) from 25 yards at the cup setting on ol' Mike Finks head. We will use the MF-TC target, available at this Link; http://traditionalmuzzleloadingassociation.org/TMA-Targets/

Here is a Link to our scoring rules; http://tradmla.org/tmaf/index.php?topic=22328.0

Targets will be shot in the Month of July 2018, and returned to the National Match Director for scoring. They must be post marked no later then August 15, 2018 to be counted.  Be sure your Screen Name and Address is on your target somewhere.

Good luck, have fun, and get a partner!  :shake

2018 Mike Fink Teams

001..... dMarsh 30 points & Winter Hawk 28 points (58 Team Points)
002..... RussB & RobD
003..... No Powder 4 Points & Ohio Joe 20 Points (24 Team Points)
004..... PaulK 36 Points & Blackpowderbill 30 Points (66 Team Points)
005..... Mad Irish Jack 18 points & Maven 16 points (34 Team Points)
006..... Axe 34 Points & SharpStick 46 Points (80 Team Points)

In Over My Head:
One target per team or one target per team mate?

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: In Over My Head on March 12, 2018, 12:12:24 AM ---One target per team or one target per team mate?

--- End quote ---

Each team mate will shoot their own target for score.  :bl th up

dmarsh:
Hey Winter Hawk -- interested in partnering up again this year with me for the Mike Fink shoot???   :hairy

Dave

Winter Hawk:

--- Quote from: dmarsh on March 12, 2018, 04:16:29 PM ---Hey Winter Hawk -- interested in partnering up again this year with me for the Mike Fink shoot???   :hairy

Dave

--- End quote ---

I was going to ask you the same question,  It sounds like we got us a convoy team!  Hope you can pull my score up again  :toast

-Kees-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version