Traditional Firearms > Flintlock Long Guns

Conicals in slow PRB twist?

<< < (23/23)

R.M.:
Mark, I have seen where a post like this with a newcomer has caused him to get frustrated and leave. I hate it when this happens, but it looks like you're going to stay, and I'm glad that you are.

jbullard1:

--- Quote from: "sse" ---Jerry - That is one awesome buck!  Teach me to do that.
--- End quote ---

Will do Jimmy
Hunt every day you can and
Wait for it
Be LUCKY and in the right spot at the right time
His love for the girls is what got him
Plus the CVA didn't mis-fire

jbullard1:

--- Quote from: "R.M." ---Mark, I have seen where a post like this with a newcomer has caused him to get frustrated and leave. I hate it when this happens, but it looks like you're going to stay, and I'm glad that you are. :shake
--- End quote ---

mark davidson:
RM, I appreciate your post and your concern. I'm almost 50 years old and been hunting since I could walk(before that my dat carried me) :-)  I been messing around on these type forums especially in archery about fifteen years or more and I learned a long time ago to live and let live and have thick skin. The main point is to learn and share; that's why folks come here. I got a good start on this MLer obsession just about a year ago on here and just came back around here at the end of hunting season with some questions. It has all been good and I hope I ain't ruffled too many feathers. I reckon I am here for the duration except of course for some extended absences to Hunt and try all this knowlege out!!! :-)

mark davidson:
Jerry,
   Be careful what you wish for! :-)  I don't type all that well and my shooting can be much worse!!!  (after all I did spell "dad"  'dat' in my last post!!  GEEEEESSH!!  If I can't even hit the right key right here in front of me, I am sure hitting a gong way out there will be tough!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version