TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

2012 "Old" Northwest Territory TMA frolic

<< < (2/5) > >>

pathfinder:
After Nobbler twistin' my arm at Kalamazoo,if'n the crick dont rise,I'll be there! Are dog's welcome? I have 2 of the best girl's in the world,Magg's and Bella,and I cant travel without my little buddie's!

Hank in WV:

--- Quote from: "Two Steps" ---
--- Quote ---hope your draggin Hank with ya
--- End quote ---

I'll sure try...but you know he's a pretty skinny fella...every time I get him tied to the bumper he slips out of the rope  
Al
--- End quote ---

Don't know if'n I'll trust ya this time Al. I still remember the time you took me to Wally World. I did pretty good for the first mile but then my old legs started tirin out. Might be why I'm a might skinny now.
We waited a little too long getting these dates. I'm going to have to do some negotiating at work to get off. I'll let you know.

Chairslayer:
Well I'll ya Eric, I know two young men who basically said "We're goin to the shoot instead of the family reunion this year, right Grandpa? "So I guess that means put me down + two boys.

Buzzard:
Yup nobber; count me in.     Hank; ya just walk into the bosses office with a tomahawk in your hand and there'll be no problems, eh!

Hank in WV:
The boss isn't the problem right now, he's as old as I am. I can handle him. It's one of them young whipper snappers that's the Problem. He's already got the dates I want and I figure this fella could probably take that hawk off of me. I might find out something tomorrow.
Glad to see you're gonna make it Dan. What about Bob and Swamp thang?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version